"To be an internationally renowned and respected Institution imparting excellent education and training based upon the foundation of futuristic research and innovations."
- To provide formal educational programmes leading to Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degrees in Oil & Gas Technology and allied areas.
- To develop and evolve new degree and diploma programmes in response to the needs of industry.
- To manage the content, design and continuous innovation of its programme offering in a manner that earns accreditation of international status.
- To provide certificate programmes that serve the on-going needs of practicing professionals for continuing education in the frontiers of oil, gas and petrochemical technology.
- To operate as an educational and research hub that interconnects with regional and international practitioners in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries and with international partners in education.
- To provide customized programmes that bridge the gaps between knowledge prerequisite of field and academic inputs for pursuing the domain specific engineering graduate and post-graduate curricula.
- To promote strong, effective and mutually beneficial Industry-University Partnership.
- To provide transparent, speedy, result-oriented and student-centred e-governance.
"Inspiring Students to prepare them for life-long learning and leadership in an increasingly knowledge and technology driven world."